BioBloom Organic 8% CBD/CBDA Oil
BioBloom CBD oil is one of the most nutrient-dense, organic certified products we’ve found in Europe. It is the only organic CBD oil that is both UK certified and Bio-Certified by the European Union in Austria and Hungary. This is one of the reasons why it comes with such excellent reviews and feedback from our customers.
BioBloom 8% CBD oil contains approximately 800mg of CBD in a 10ml bottle or 2400mg in a 30ml bottle. All BioBloom extracts are packaged in pharmacy-grade, opaque glass bottles with precise droppers. Each bottle is sealed and packaged in an individual box that features the organic certifications, nutrients, suggested use and contain an insert with the product information.
The 8% formula provides full-spectrum, whole-plant benefits because it is made from raw, cold-pressed and hand-harvested hemp extract. This means that it has more active ingredients than most oils available to purchase. The whole-plant extract contains cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids which work together to enhance the impact of the CBD, this is called the entourage effect.
The range of cannabinoids includes:
BioBloom 8% CBD oil also contains trace amounts of:
Organic standards are followed “from seed to seal” to create an oil that is certified and contains high levels of micronutrients: vitamins, trace minerals, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, amino acids, phenols and more.
More Hemp CBD Products from BioBloom
BioBloom CBD is also available in the following varieties:
BioBloom GmbH is an Austrian family-run business with 3 generations of farming experience in organic Bio-Certified fields. Theirs is one of a precious handful of European Union Bio-Certified farms. The BioBloom hemp crops grow where Austria meets Hungary (in Burgenland) on 150 hectares of fertile soil. Their organic hemp seeds are listed with the EU Commission and come from certified seed banks.
They follow strict standards of sustainable organic cultivation and farming, growing the hemp plants in spacious crop rows that utilise the full power of the sun without shade. The plants are hand nursed and harvested. All plant parts and seeds are separated, screened and processed by the family-run team.
BioBloom’s hemp crops are unique in Europe because they have been awarded multiple certificates of quality including:
- The Austrian and Hungarian BIO certificate
- The UK’s Biodynamic Association Certification
- Certification of the Arge-Canna seal of quality, the “AC Drop”
Check out this video to see for yourself how this company’s focus is not on quantity but on high quality:
BioBloom CBD oil is a full-spectrum, whole-plant extract with a balanced CBD:CBDa ratio, suspended in a hemp seed carrier oil.
Cannabinoids per 10ml:
CBD/CBDa: Guaranteed min of 800mg
THC: < 0.2%
1 drop: 3.2mg CBD/CBDa
Approximately 250 drops per 10ml.
Terpenes per 10ml:
- Caryophyllene-Oxide: 13.7mg
- Beta-Caryophyllene: 14.3mg
- Alpha-Pinene: 5.7mg
- Alpha-humulene: 4.6mg
Nutritional value per 10ml:
- Organic Hemp Extract from Mother Plant: 8832mg
- Energy: 768 KJ / 84 kcal
- Omega-6: 770mg
- Omega-3: 200mg
- Vitamin E: 15mg
BioBloom CBD - Key Facts
- Extracted via CO2 supercritical extraction in a German “NateCO2” lab
- Non-intoxicating and non-addictive
- Non-GMO and pesticide-free
- Vegan, kosher, lactose-free and gluten-free
Take 1-2 drops twice per day under the tongue. Hold for 2-3 minutes for maximum absorption and then swallow. Take before breakfast and dinner for best results.
- 1 drop = approximately 4mg of CBD and CBDa
- The 10ml bottle contains approximately 200 drops and the 30ml 600 drops
- Use a mirror to ensure you take the correct number of drops
How much CBD is good for me?
There is no standard amount that suits everyone. We suggest you start with a small amount and increase this until you find what works for you. Begin by taking the amount recommended above during the first week. You can then increase this by up to 50% on consecutive weeks.
- Store upright and keep away from sunlight, excessive heat and humidity.
- BioBloom 8% CBD oil is a whole-plant extract. As a result, you will find that the oil is thick and once the bottle is opened the rim can get oily. To ensure the bottle closes properly you will need to clean the rim occasionally.
- This CBD oil is not ideal for travel because it may leak when subjected to lots of movement. For travel, we recommend using CBD capsules or gummies instead.
- Please note this product cannot be smoked or vaporised and is only to be ingested or used topically.
This product is sold as a food supplement. Read our legal disclaimer.
A 8% certified organic, whole-plant extract. Available as 800mg of CBD/CBDa in 10ml or 2400mg of CBD/CBDa in 30ml.