3 x 500mg CBD oils + free hemp tea
How long does a bottle of CBD oil last for you? When you find a high-quality oil that you love, you never want to finish the bottle. Buying larger bottles or getting several in one go could be the answer but the larger price tag could put you off.
With this special bundle, you don’t need to worry, we’ve got three bottles of your favourite Biopurus 5% oil for £109.70 and a FREE Packet of Biopurus CBD + CBDA tea. That’s 1500mg of CBD in 30ml of oil and 35g of CBD hemp tea.
These are packed up together and sent to you via FREE priority shipping. With this little lot stashed in your cupboard and money left in the bank, you’ll be set for weeks.
5% Biopurus CBD oil
Full-bodied and earthy, this luxuriously intense oil is the pinnacle of the high standards we expect when selecting new products. Biopurus certified organic CBD oil provides full-spectrum, whole-plant benefits because it is made from raw hemp extract. It is bioactive with a wide range cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and plant nutrients.
The full range of plant molecules and nutrients work in synergy to boost each individual component and produce the entourage effect. The cannabinoids included are:
There are trace amounts of:
Please note that the Biopurus oil range is THC free.
1.6% CBD / CBDA hemp tea
Perfect for relaxing evenings and early mornings, put the kettle on and brew yourself a cup of this 1.6% CBD hemp tea, rich in CBDA. Made of Cannabis Sativa L. flowers, leaves and seeds, it is 100% natural hemp and contains 1.6% CBD content in the 35g pack.
Perfect for infusing to make a refreshing tea, it can also be eaten, smoked or vaporised. When brewing hemp tea, much of its CBD content becomes CBDA.
Harvested by hand in the Czech Republic and imported by Biopurus to be packaged in the UK. Fully lab tested and free of contaminants, each pack contains (when brewed):
There are trace amounts of:
Each product is also available individually:
Other CBD bundles:
Biopurus, organic oils
Biopurus was formed in 2005 in the Slovak Republic as a producer of bio-active, cold-pressed organic oils. They then opened a company in the Czech Republic and began importing most of their products from Austria and Germany. More recently they have become a small-scale supplier of a boutique range of high-quality hemp products.
For the Ageless are the exclusive UK retailers of this range which includes full-spectrum, certified organic CBD drops made using CO2 supercritical extraction. Despite their basic packaging and design, they produce a whole-plant extract that is of superb quality. Biopurus believes in preserving the whole-plant organic hemp extract to deliver the full benefits of CBD oil. Also available now in the UK, 5% CBG oil with 5% CBD.
The flavour of the Biopurus range is strong and intensely fresh. It is a whole-plant CBD oil, with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, natural chlorophyll, lipids, terpenes, and other phytonutrients. To create these luxurious oils, Biopurus follows strict European organic quality standards of sourcing, producing and manufacturing organic hemp products.
Ingredients of 5% Biopurus
CO2 extracted whole-plant hemp extract with naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and hemp seed oil base.
1 bottle (10ml) = 500mg of CBD oil (5%) from certified organic Cannabis Sativa L.
Ingredients of 1.6% hemp tea
35 grams of 100% certified organic hemp flowers and leaves (crushed).
1.6% CBD content and other cannabinoids like CBDA.
500mg CBD oil & 1.6% CBD tea in detail
- Certified organic, full-spectrum and whole-plant
- Grown in the Czech Republic
- Non-intoxicating and non-addictive
- Non-GMO and pesticide-free
- No artificial additives: just the dried flowers, seeds and leaves
- Vegan, kosher, lactose-free and gluten-free
Suggested use for the 5% CBD oil
Take 4 drops under the tongue, twice per day, hold it for 3 minutes and then swallow.
1 drop = 2.5mg of pure CBD extract
1 bottle = approximately 200 drops
- Use a mirror to ensure you take the intended number of drops.
- We recommend taking the oil before breakfast and dinner.
- When you're nearly finished with the bottle, if you have trouble using the remaining oil at the bottom, you can mix it up with olive oil, hemp oil or your favourite oil.
- Please note CBD oil cannot be smoked or vaporised and is only to be ingested or used topically.
How much CBD is good for me?
We are all different, so there’s no standard amount of cannabidiol that one should take. Start with the lowest recommended amount (or lower if you’re just starting out) and increase the intake gradually, until you find the ideal amount to suit your needs.
If you’ve been advised to take a higher amount, we suggest you reach it steadily. In all cases, do not exceed the 200mg per day intake. Beyond this point, cannabidiol is no longer considered a food supplement, but a medicine.
Suggested use for the 1.6% hemp tea
Use 1-2 teaspoons of dried CBD hemp tea per cup of boiling water and let brew for 5 minutes. Drain or use a drainer.
3-5 times per day or as directed by a health practitioner.
- Boil water and wait 20 seconds before steeping for 5 minutes, just like when you brew green tea. This boosts the flavour and prevents any bitterness.
- Take both products together, because the hemp tea’s CBD and CBDA content synergise well with the CBD oil.
Can I reuse my hemp tea after the first use?
You may keep the used tea in the fridge and reuse it once. We’ve tested this and the second brew still delivers a cup of comparable strength.
How often can I take CBD tea?
You can drink CBD tea twice per day with a maximum of five cups per day (or as directed by a health practitioner).
Hemp tea can also be eaten, infused or vaporised.
- Do not shake before use. Just swirl gently to mix.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat and humidity.
- Biopurus 500mg CBD oil is a whole-plant extract. As a result, you will find that the oil is thick and once the bottle is opened the rim can get oily. To ensure the bottle closes properly you will need to clean the rim occasionally.
- Store in an upright position. This oil is not suitable for travel because it may leak when subjected to vigorous movement. For travel, we recommend using CBD capsules or gummies instead.
This product is sold as a food supplement. Read our legal disclaimer.
3 x 10ml of 5% CBD oil containing a total of 1500mg of full-spectrum organic cannabidiol. Includes a gift: 35g of 1.6% CBD / CBDA hemp tea that synergises very well with this whole-plant CBD extract.