3000mg whole-plant CBD oil
This high-strength CBD oil by Biopurus is of superb quality and contains 3000mg of cannabidiol from full-spectrum, whole-plant hemp extract. You’ll notice it is darker and with a richer taste and consistency than other CBD oils.
Biopurus 30% CBD oil is CO2 extracted from non-GMO and certified organic hemp from the Czech Republic. The 10ml bottle contains approximately 200 drops.
Each drop provides 15mg of CBD extract and a plethora of cannabinoids, terpenes and micronutrients. This gives – for example – 100 daily applications of 30mg of CBD to be applied directly under the tongue, allowing them to be absorbed quickly into your bloodstream.
Biopurus CBD oils are not golden oils, but dark oils that contain the whole extract of the plant, including the full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, chlorophyll, lipids, phytonutrients, alkanes, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, omegas, and glycosides.
This makes the flavour of this concentrate stronger than that of other golden oils (that are more processed), so the benefits of this CBD oil and the synergetic effects of the myriads of ingredients present in the whole plant extract are the best you can get. On top of that, this is a fully tested and certified organic product.
30% CBD oil + cannabinoids
This strong CBD oil from Biopurus is cold-pressed using the Supercritical CO2 extraction method and the cannabinoids and terpenoids included are:
- CBD – 3000mg
It also contains trace amounts of:
The cannabinoids are extracted from hemp that is grown in the Czech Republic and manufactured in Ashford, United Kingdom. To ensure that it reaches a high standard and is toxin-free, it is tested at a third-party lab using HPLC analysis.
Free gift + free delivery
The 30% CBD oil by Biopurus comes with a free gift of your choice. Please choose your gift on checkout. When you order this product shipping will be upgraded to receive free UK priority next day delivery. Tracked shipping also free for any EU customer.
Other high-strength CBD products:
- Biopurus 20% Organic CBD oil
- CannabiGold 3000mg CBD oil
- Love Hemp 40% CBD oil
- PharmaHemp 50% Paste
- 50% CBD oil - CBD Ultra
- Other high-strength CBD products
Biopurus, organic oils
Biopurus was formed in 2005 in the Slovak Republic as a producer of bio-active, cold-pressed organic oils. They then opened a company in the Czech Republic and began importing most of their products from Austria and Germany. More recently they have become a small-scale supplier of a boutique range of high-quality hemp products.
For the Ageless are the exclusive UK retailers of this range which includes full-spectrum, certified organic CBD drops made using CO2 supercritical extraction. Despite their basic packaging and design, they produce a whole-plant extract that is of superb quality. Biopurus believes in preserving the whole-plant organic hemp extract to deliver the full benefits of hemp oil.
The flavour of the Biopurus range is strong and intensely fresh. It is a whole-plant CBD oil, with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, natural chlorophyll, lipids, terpenes, and other phytonutrients. To create these luxurious oils, Biopurus follows strict European organic quality standards of sourcing, producing and manufacturing organic hemp products.
CO2 extracted whole-plant hemp extract with naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and hemp seed oil base.
1 bottle (10ml) = 3000mg of CBD oil (30%) from certified organic Cannabis Sativa L.
Biopurus 30% CBD oil highlights
- Certified organic, full-spectrum and whole-plant.
- Grown in the Czech Republic.
- Non-intoxicating and non-addictive.
- Non-GMO and pesticide-free.
- Vegan, kosher, lactose-free and gluten-free.
Take 2-3 drops under the tongue, twice per day, hold it for 3 minutes and then swallow.
High-strength: 1 drop = 15mg of pure CBD extract
1 bottle = approximately 200 drops
- Use a mirror to ensure you take the intended number of drops.
- We recommend taking the oil before breakfast and dinner.
- We also recommend taking 4% CBD hemp tea with this oil, because the tea’s high CBDa content synergises very well with the CBD extract.
- When you're nearly finished with the bottle, if you have trouble using the remaining oil at the bottom, you can mix it up with olive oil, hemp oil or your favourite oil.
How much CBD oil is good for me?
We are all different, so there’s no standard amount of CBD oil that one should take. Start with the lowest recommended amount (or lower if you’re new to CBD oil) and increase the intake gradually if necessary, until you find the ideal amount to suit your needs.
If you’ve been advised to take a higher amount, we suggest you reach it gradually. In all cases, do not exceed the 70mg per day intake. Beyond this point, CBD oil is no longer considered a food supplement, but a medicine.
What if the oil crystallises?
When exposed to low temperatures, high-percentage oils can crystallise. If you are having trouble getting some of the oil out of the bottle or dropper, let it sit inside a mug with warm water until it returns to its liquid form. This won’t affect the quality of the extract.
The benefits of a strong CBD oil
- Quicker and easier: fewer drops needed.
- Lasts longer when taken moderately.
- Better value for money, free priority shipping, and a free gift.
- Do not shake before use. Just swirl gently to mix.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat and humidity.
- Biopurus 3000mg CBD Oil is a whole-plant extract. As a result, you will find that the oil is thick and once the bottle is opened the rim can get oily. To ensure the bottle closes properly you will need to clean the rim occasionally.
- Store in an upright position. This oil is not suitable for travel because it may leak when subjected to vigorous movement. For travel, we recommend using CBD capsules or gummies instead.
- Please note this product cannot be smoked or vaporised and is only to be ingested or used topically.
This product is sold as a food supplement. Read our legal disclaimer .
A 10ml 30% CBD oil containing 3000mg of full-spectrum, whole-plant, certified organic Cannabidiol from Biopurus.