10% CBD oil - Biopurus
The 10% formula by Biopurus contains approximately 1000mg of CBD in 10ml. Full-bodied, earthy and with extra potency, this luxurious oil is the pinnacle of the high standards we expect when selecting new products. Each bottle comes with a built-in dropper and contains approximately 250 drops, each one delivering 5mg of CBD. If you take the recommended 2 drops a day this bottle will last you for 4 months.
This oil is also available as part of a discounted bundle:
Biopurus certified organic CBD oil provides full-spectrum, whole-plant benefits because it is made from raw hemp extract. This allows it to retain a high concentration of nutrients from supercritical CO2 extracted hemp flowers. It is bio-active with a wide range cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and plant nutrients.
The full range of plant molecules and nutrients work in synergy to boost each individual component and produce the entourage effect. The cannabinoids included are:
The Biopurus 1000mg 10ml CBD oil contains trace amounts of:
More Biopurus CBD oils
We also stock Biopurus CBD oil in these strengths:
- 5% Oil (500mg in 10ml)
- 5% Oil (1500mg in 30ml)
- 5% CBD + 5% CBG Oil (1000mg in 10ml)
- 20% Oil (2000mg in 10ml)
- 30% Oil (3000mg in 10ml)
More 10% CBD hemp oils
10% CBD oil is also available in the following varieties:
- 10% full-spectrum vape oil - CBD Ultra - can also be taken sublingually as CBD drops
- 10% CBD oil - BioBloom
- 10% Love Hemp in 10ml (1000mg)
- 10% Love Hemp in 100ml (10000mg)
Biopurus, CBD oil manufacturers
Biopurus was formed in 2005 in the Slovak Republic as a producer of bio-active, cold-pressed organic oils. They then opened a company in the Czech Republic and began importing most of their products from Austria and Germany. More recently they have become a small-scale supplier of a boutique range of high-quality hemp products.
For the Ageless are the exclusive UK retailers of this range which includes full-spectrum, certified organic CBD drops made using CO2 supercritical extraction. Despite their basic packaging and design, they produce a whole-plant extract that is of superb quality. Biopurus believes in preserving the whole-plant organic hemp extract to deliver the full benefits of hemp oil.
The flavour of the Biopurus range is strong and intensely fresh. It is a whole-plant CBD oil, with a full spectrum of cannabinoids, natural chlorophyll, lipids, terpenes, and other phytonutrients. To create these luxurious oils, Biopurus follows strict European organic quality standards of sourcing, producing and manufacturing organic hemp products.
CO2 extracted whole-plant hemp extract with naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and hemp seed oil base.
1 bottle (10ml) = 1000mg of CBD oil (10%) from certified organic Cannabis Sativa L.
Biopurus 10% CBD oil highlights
- Certified organic, full-spectrum and whole-plant
- Grown in the Czech Republic
- Non-intoxicating and non-addictive
- Non-GMO and pesticide-free
- Vegan, kosher, lactose-free and gluten-free
Take 2-4 drops under the tongue, twice per day, hold it for 3 minutes and then swallow.
1 drop = 5mg of pure CBD extract
1 bottle = approximately 250 drops
- Use a mirror to ensure you take the intended number of drops.
- We recommend taking the oil before breakfast and dinner.
- We also recommend taking 4% CBD hemp tea with this oil, because the tea’s high CBDa content synergises very well with the CBD extract.
- When you're nearly finished with the bottle, if you have trouble using the remaining oil at the bottom, you can mix it up with olive oil, hemp oil or your favourite oil.
How much CBD oil is good for me?
We are all different, so there’s no standard amount of CBD oil that one should take. Start with the lowest recommended amount (or lower if you’re new to CBD oil) and increase the intake gradually if necessary, until you find the ideal amount to suit your needs.
If you’ve been advised to take a higher amount, we suggest you reach it gradually. In all cases, do not exceed the 70mg per day intake. Beyond this point, CBD oil is no longer considered a food supplement, but a medicine.
- Do not shake before use. Just swirl gently to mix.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat and humidity.
- Biopurus 1000mg CBD Oil is a whole-plant extract. As a result, you will find that the oil is thick and once the bottle is opened the rim can get oily. To ensure the bottle closes properly you will need to clean the rim occasionally.
- Store in an upright position. This oil is not suitable for travel because it may leak when subjected to vigorous movement. For travel, we recommend using CBD capsules or gummies instead.
- Please note this product cannot be smoked or vaporised and is only to be ingested or used topically.
This product is sold as a food supplement. Read our legal disclaimer .
If you’ve never had CBD oil, this is an ideal way to get started. Every single drop contains 5mg of CBD so we recommend starting with 10-20mg per day (2-4 drops). This is whole-plant, full-spectrum CBD oil from a small crop in the Czech Republic. Unlike golden oils, it contains all of the micronutrients, cannabinoids and terpenes present in the plant and with the guarantee that it’s certified organic.
Want to try something new that is getting a lot of attention at the moment? Check out: 5% CBG + 5% CBD (1000mg in total), which costs the same as Biopurus 10%.